5 Places to Watch Super Bowl XLVII in Macungie
The Baltimore Ravens face off against the San Francisco 49ers
Tomorrow the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Macungie.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
1. The Pub on Main -- A 60-inch LED TV and lots of beer. Could you ask for more? Oh, and the menu is great too. Nachos are especially good, and the pub chips are fabulous.
2. Armetta's -- This is the place for the best pizza in town. And the bar is always lively on game day.
3. Buckeye Tavern -- Wonderful menu here, but this is an easy one for me. I'll be having the Black Diamond Steak Sandwich. With it, there are a host of beers, wines and mixed drinks to go along with it.
4. Krock's Pub Honey BBQ wings are especially good here, and the big flat-screens give great views of the game.
5. Applebee's -- Boneless wings and beer team up to make your big game experience perfect here.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?