Best Parks in the Lehigh Valley
Here are the winners of our “Best Parks” polls from Patches across the Lehigh Valley.
Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best parks in our neighborhoods. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below and let us know what you think by commenting and leaving a review of your favorites.
Next week, come back to vote on the best place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: Monocacy Park, Schoenersville Rd & Illicks Mill Rd., Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: Hugh Moore Park, 2750 Hugh Moore Park Rd., Easton
- Emmaus Patch: Emmaus Community Park, 1401 Shimerville Rd., Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Saucon Rail Trail, 90 W Water St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: Lock Ridge Park, 543 Franklin St., Alburtis
- Nazareth Patch: Jacobsburg State Park and Environmental Education Center, 835 Jacobsburg Rd., Wind Gap
- Palmer-Forks Patch: Forks Township Park, 1606 Sullivan Trl., Easton
- Salisbury Patch: Franko Farm Recreation Area, Honeysuckle and Black River Roads, Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Martha Nolan Memorial Park, 3910 Kilmer St., South Whitehall
- Upper Macungie Patch: Lone Lane Park, 30 Lone Ln., Allentown
- Upper Saucon Patch: Upper Saucon Township Community Park, Preston Lane, off of 378, Center Valley