Presidents Day 2013: What's Open? What's Closed?
Monday is Presidents Day. Here's a list of openings and closings for the holiday.
Presidents Day 2013 is being observed on Monday. It is a state and federal holiday. Here is a listing of what’s open and closed. Keep in mind that it is always best to check with your local business for their hours.
- Lower Macungie Library: Open normal hours.
- Garbage collection: Will take place.
- East Penn School District
- Borough of Macungie: Council meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Here is the agenda
- Lower Macungie Township offices
- Lehigh County Courts
- Post Offices: There will be no mail delivery.
- N.Y. Stock Exchange