Invite a friend
'Guys and Dolls' Tops Eyer's Spring Events
Eyer has so much planned for March and the beginning of April! We will be having a fun volleyball competition between students and staff, meeting for a Iron Pigs game and a movie day, and showing the community the talent of our kids with a musical and art contest. We will also be celebrating the brave fight of one of our own teachers who is battling back from a horrible car accident in January with a bingo night to raise money to help her and her family during this difficult time.
- March 2nd Eyer Family Movie Day at Emmaus Theatre at 1:30 pm - This is a fun day planned for our Eyer families to enjoy some good, quality family time. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Coordinator: Sharon Dunkle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-965-4200
Mar. 14th-16th: Eyer Musical “Guys and Dolls,” 7 pm (ea. night) & 2 pm (on 3/16 only)- Tickets can be ordered by clicking here. Under the co-direction of dedicated teachers, Molly Magro and Jen Najarian with musical direction by Justin Brehm, you'll see our student shine for from set design to song and dance! This event is open to the local community.
- March 15th: Eyer First Annual Art Contest - There are so many gifted artists at Eyer that we wanted to show them off! Come early to the the musical onMarch 15th to view all the artwork submitted. Our art teachers, Mr. Willet and Mrs. Kukitz will be judging with our principal, Mr. Silfies. Ribbons will be awarded. There are only winners when kids express their creativity! Click here for more details. Coordinators: Annie Kocon and Suzanne Geiger This event is open to the local community.
- Mar. 22nd: New PAWS Reward – BREAKFAST!!, 8:00– 8:45 am– The 2 runner’s-up from the
combined second marking period PAWS who just missed the opportunity for the bowling PAWS reward in February will get to go to this. Each student selected may choose another student to go with them.
- March 25th: Angel Network Spring Baskets - Seasonal baskets are done twice a year for our Eyer families in need, in addition to support when needed year long! The Angel Network is an community service organization in every sense for Eyer! Click here to sign up to donate items. Donations from the local community welcome!
- Apr. 3rd: Staff vs. Students Volleyball, 5:40-8:30 pm: Our students will start forming teams any day now! Student teams play each other by grade through the evening and the winning team from each grade will play the teachers at the end of the night. It is a sight to be seen! Everybody is playing for the bragging rights! So come to play or root for your favorite team. There is plenty of fun, food, and friendly competition to go around!! This event is open to all Eyer students whether playing on team or not. There will be fun activities and food and drinks, as well as, exciting volleyball match ups. Faculty Coordinators: Beth Witte & Kelsey Torpey. Food & Activities: Betsy Champagne, Martha Bond and Jean Dalstad
- April 5th: Bingo Night for Mrs. Walker, 5:15-8:00 (first game starts at 6:00)- All proceeds
benefit Mrs. Walker and her family. On January 7th, Eyer 6th grade teacher, Lisa Walker, was in a serious car accident. Mrs. Walker dedicates her life to helping others, setting high standards forher students and modeling those standards everyday through her teaching. The Eyer faculty has been working hard planning events to help the Walker family. Please see the bingo flyer on the following pages (online sign up to donate baked goods will be available on the Eyer and Eyer Connection website soon). All Eyer PODS will be collecting donations for themed baskets to raffle at the event. Our community raised over $950 to help the Walker Family through this difficult time at a February 12th Friendly’s Night.Thank you to all who supported it! This event is open to the local community.
- April 19th:Iron Pigs Eyer Night, 7 pm- Our Eyer Vocal Ensemble will be singing the National Anthem and there will be a ticket raffle to throw out the first pitch! This is annual favored event at Eyer!
- April 12th: National “Drop Everything & Read” Day: We take our reading seriously at Eyer. Details to follow for plans for the day.
- April 12th Hard Rock Café - Our 8th graders get to enjoy rock'n roll style meal served by our underclassman. It is a wonderful way of starting to wish our 8th graders well in their future endeavors.
- April 15th-19th: National Library Week - This is a week always has special events planned by our wonderful librarian and library staff.
Please feel free to contact Eyer MS Office at 610-966-9649 or Jeri Bonenberger at email@example.com for more details.
|Where||Eyer Middle School 5616 Buckeye Rd, Macungie, PA 18062|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Kids, Teens, Families|
|Price||See event details|
More About Eyer Middle School
Howard A. Eyer Middle School opened in 1974 and has been serving students in grades six through eight in its Buckeye Road facility since 1998. It is a community of educators and students who work together to make the school a relevant place that is conducive to learning. Teachers use the team concept to plan curriculum delivery and help students learn while working collaboratively.
Other events here
- Eyer April and May Events Daily,