Sacrilegious though it may be, we're going to set aside the solemn meaning of Easter for a moment and go with the candy.
Did you know that:
1. A whopping 76 percent of Americans bite off the chocolate bunny's ears first, 5 percent eat the feet first and 4 percent go straight for the tail.
2. Americans prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate by almost 3 to 1, and 85 percent of us would prefer a chocolate bunny to a real bunny.
3. Red jelly beans are the hands-down favorite, so much so that kids say they would do extra chores to get them.
4. Solid chocolate bunnies are preferred over hollow. After that preferences dwindle to marshmallow filled.
5. Many years ago, pretzels were associated with Easter because the twisted dough resembled arms in prayer.
Source: Easter Fun Facts