Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best parks in our neighborhoods. After five days of voting, the winners have come in. Check out who won below and let us know what you think by commenting and leaving a review of your favorites.
Next week, come back to vote on the best place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in your Patch.
- Bethlehem Patch: , Schoenersville Rd & Illicks Mill Rd., Bethlehem
- Easton Patch: , 2750 Hugh Moore Park Rd., Easton
- Emmaus Patch: , 1401 Shimerville Rd., Emmaus
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: , 90 W Water St., Hellertown
- Lower Macungie Patch: , 543 Franklin St., Alburtis
- Nazareth Patch: , 835 Jacobsburg Rd., Wind Gap
- Palmer-Forks Patch: , 1606 Sullivan Trl., Easton
- Salisbury Patch: , Honeysuckle and Black River Roads, Allentown
- South Whitehall Patch: Martha Nolan Memorial Park, 3910 Kilmer St., South Whitehall
- Upper Macungie Patch: , 30 Lone Ln., Allentown
- Upper Saucon Patch: , Preston Lane, off of 378, Center Valley