- Halloween Haunt opens Friday at Dorney Park, 4000 Dorney Park Road, South Whitehall, with mazes, scary creatures and thrill rides. (Not for anyone under 13, according to the park website.) Park hours are 6 p.m. to midnight, Friday; 11 a.m. to midnight, Saturday. Tickets begin at $30.99. For more information click on https://www.dorneypark.com/haunt
- Entertainment abounds at the Molten Lounge at Sands Bethlehem. On Friday, The Aardvarks appear at 9:30 p.m. On Saturday, it's Digital Getdown at 9:30 p.m. On Sunday, Off The Road takes the stage at 8 p.m.
- A Church Parking Lot Yard Sale will be held Saturday at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 8227 Hamilton Blvd., Breinigsville from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Friends of the Lower Macungie Library: 10 a.m. meeting at the library
- East Penn Middle School Football, with back-to-back games at 10 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. at Easton Area Middle School.
- Grim's Greenhouse, located at 9941 Schantz Road in Breinigsville, continues its Fall Festival Saturday. Attractions include a new corn maze, apple picking, pumpkin picking, hay ride tours, a play corral, a hay slide, a tube slide, and later in the season, flashlight Maze Nights. Most attractions runs from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Maze admission is $8 for adults and $6 for children 3 through 12. There are also many homegrown farm market items and sweet treats to choose from. Call 610-395-5655 for more information.
- Listen Live Music Acoustic Open Mic Night: 7 p.m. at the Macungie Institute.
- The nearby Lehigh Valley Zoo in Schneckville is open Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Don't miss the popular alligator feeding!
- Kids eat free Sunday at the Buckeye Tavern, located at 3741 Brookside Road in Macungie.
- Everybody loves free. The nearby Allentown Art Museum is free to all on Sunday. Hours are noon to 4 p.m.