Alburtis-Lockridge Historical Society
Drag box to select area
The Alburtis-Lockridge Historical Society began in our country's bicentennial year as a group to preserve the history of the villages of Alburtis and Lock Ridge, which were later combined to form the Borough of Alburtis. The Society calls home the former Lock Ridge Church. Prized possessions include the church's cornerstone, keepsakes from businesses and former businesses and many old photographs, including nearly 100 from 1906. Tours are available by appointment. At about a dozen, its numbers are small and the society is looking to increase to revitalize the organization. However, the members remain active with projects, including providing the recent plaque at Borough Hall that pays tribute to World War II veterans.
407 Franklin St, Alburtis, PA 18011
- Hours: Tours available upon request
- Accessible: no