Sneaks & Cleats
Sneaks & Cleats sells a variety of -- of course -- sneakers and cleats, but it also carries a wide selection of athletic apparel.
Customers will find a selection of team wear for local high schools such as Emmaus and Parkland that includes shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, sweat pantsand shorts.
Sneaks & Cleats has occupied its current location for the past 7 or so years, but moved here from the Trexler Mall where it opened almost 25 years ago.
- Fax: 610-395-7495
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. 4 Sunday; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Sneaks & Cleats hosts health fairs and other organizational functions and hopes to do more in the near future.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Products: Brands include Nike, Under Armour, New Balance, Etonic, Adidas and Reebok.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Shoes can be returned withing 30 days if they are unworn outside and are accompanied by a valid receipt.
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Store owner Josh Wenner says the way to extend the life of your athletic shoes is to have several pairs and switch them, not wearing any one pair over and over again.